Corporate Members 12
Join us as a Corporate Member
Why should you become a Corporate Member? Download our application form and read about the benefits.
Download the form
Our corporate members are committed to supporting treasurers and providing resources to aid treasurers and their charities in all the work they do. We welcome applications from like-minded organisations.
HTF Corporate Membership
The Honorary Treasurers Forum Corporate membership is open to all organisations which wish to provide services and support to Honorary Treasurers and their charities. It allows companies to better understand the challenges being faced by treasurers of charities and to access to their spending and influencing power.
Treasurers of large charities can wield considerable influence on major buying decisions. The spending power of the smaller charities is less but generally lies with the trustees and especially the treasurer and smaller charities may be difficult to reach through other channels. Corporate membership provides opportunities to promote services to our charity members both large and small. The aim of the Corporate membership scheme is to complement our major Sponsors providing mutually beneficial support for all our charity members.
Corporate membership includes:
- Listing on the corporate members section on HTF website with hyperlink through to own website
- Right to state that you are a corporate member of HTF and to use the HTF logo
- Opportunity to contribute articles and documents to the resources section of the HTF website
- Two free delegate places at the Summer Symposium
- Opportunity to list training events in the quarterly HTF events email
Corporate members also have the option, for an additional charge to:
- sponsor meetings (other than Forum meetings), events or research
- exhibit at the Summer Symposium
Other opportunities may include:
- providing venues for events
- option to input and run relevant training programmes
- option for speaking opportunities
Corporate membership is currently £500 inc. VAT per annum for large companies (over £1million turnover) and £250 inc. VAT per annum for smaller companies.
We hope that our Corporate members will be prepared to invest time into supporting our charity members and liaise with our Corporate membership team to make the most of the relationship.
If you would like to become a corporate member, please download the Corporate Membership Form .
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Corporate Members must be approved by HTF before appointment.