The following organisations are seeking an Honorary Treasurer:
Islington Boat Club
Closing Date: 15 November 2019 Based: Islington, London
Islington Boat Club is a small charity with a 50 year history of providing access to water-based activities for young people, those with disabilities and the wider community.
We are looking for a volunteer to join our board of trustees and take over the role of treasurer.
Committee meetings are held bi-monthly in the evening and it is estimated that the role of treasurer would take up the equivalent of half a day per week.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Chair and trustees over the annual budgets and business plans
- Review monthly management accounts and advise the Chair and trustees on their implications and any necessary actions
- Advise the Chair and trustees on all financial matters including the annual report and accounts
- Liaise with any audit partners
- Work closely with the Chair, office manager and professional fundraiser to ensure the smooth financial running and continued financial health of our charity.
Contact Lee Pollard - Chair of Trustees Email email@example.com
For further details of the activities on offer at the club and of its impact on the community, please see our website: islingtonboatclub.com
Closing Date: 11 November 2019 Based: Central London
This is a hugely exciting time to join the Endometriosis UK trustee board as the organisation looks to expand and develop to achieve the changes that are needed to support those affected by endometriosis and to drive down diagnosis time (which is currently a shocking average of 7.5 years). We have just been successful in ensuring that menstrual wellbeing is taught to all children in school in England by 2020 and we’re pushing hard to ensure that this is extended across the UK. We’ve made huge strides in ensuring greater awareness of endometriosis, including through a photography exhibition with Rankin as part of our corporate partnership with Standard Life.
But there is still much more to do!
With four current trustees soon to reach their maximum 6-year length of service, we are looking for four new trustees – a Treasurer, Chair, Young Trustee and one other Trustee to build on this momentum to strengthen our organisation and bring about change for those with endometriosis.
Contact Angela Style 02072222781 Email firstname.lastname@example.org